here it is, a case of me. it's up to you to drink it. all at once or little by little.

2005/05/01

wings

Time has grown wings in these past few months.
And I've been reading tons of books, which is of course one very good way to make sure those wings grow fast.
They lie on the shelf, lent to me or given as a birthday present, fatally attracting me. Dragging me into their parallel universes before I've even turned the first page.
Unlike Narnia, these universes do not return you to your own world at the exact time you left it. Also unlike Aslan's universe (and all the better for me),one is allowed to return to them at any age. At any time. At will. Or at fatal attraction...

2 Comments:

Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Ahh...I see your a book worm. Who made up that phrase anyway?

Well, did you know that they are coming out with a remake (not the old corney one but something new) of the movie of "The Lion, The Witch, and The Warddrobe." You can see a preview of the movie by clicking here.

Anyways...just want to let you know your blog was featured today on Blogger Delights which gives highlights about blogs from various nations as well as celebrating birthdays around the blogosphere. Congrats!

1:18 am

 
Blogger aagje said...

Thank you, hidden nook, I wasn't aware of that at all (which should come as no surprise as I don't visit my own blog too often these days)! Looking forward to the movie as well - especially Nicole Kidman as the witch. See you around (I promise to write more

11:09 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home