here it is, a case of me. it's up to you to drink it. all at once or little by little.

2004/12/08

fond de teint

I wish I was a Dresden Doll. Just so I could go out in the streets with my face full of white make-up.
Why would I want that? you ask. Their talent, guts or good looks, might be an option, but for Christ's sake, the make-up?
Well, it's just that I've got two new friends - let's call them Branda and Amian. Branda joined me first and has been residing on my chin for a week or so. I can't leave her alone, which is why she keeps popping, bleeding - I disinfect her, but then I start scratching her again. Anyway: she's a sight. Amian joined her not so long ago and chose my forehead for his residence. I'd scratch his but any day, but unfortunately this is more painful. So I decided to leave him alone and wait until he turns yellow.
In the mean time, some covering-up would come in useful, however. Enter my white make-up phantasy. Because fond de teint is sooooo passé, only wrinkled old ladies still get away with that. Correction: only wrinkled old ladies use that but they usually fail to get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home